Here is where you will find firmware release information, patch notes, and steps on how to update the IQ Panel 4 firmware. You can subscribe to this thread to stay updated on when new firmware is available.
IQ PANEL 4 - 4.0.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE - RELEASE NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
• Improved flow for local Software Update via Panel Access Point, including QR code scanning to auto connect to the network
• New user interface changes to encourage Wi-Fi connectivity and to help panels stay connected over time to the network
• Added Panel configuration support in advance of the pending release for IQ WiFi 6
• Fixed an issue in 4.0.0 related to S2 versions of Linear Garage Door Openers.
• Enhancements to Two-Way Voice audio analytics and default settings
• Changed Severe Weather Siren notification to be unique from other types of notifications
NOTE: The first time the system is powered on, it will automatically reboot before the Installation Wizard starts.
This is expected as part of the initial system configuration process and will not occur again unless you perform a
master reset (factory default).
Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 4.0.0 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install
this update wirelessly.
1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch “Upgrade Software”
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel4.0.1 then touch OK
6- Touch “Upgrade Using Network” (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch “OK” to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will take
approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green