IQ4 Panel Firmware Patch failed

Tried to update IQ4 fiirmware per the instructions.

Enterd the patch name, hit ok and screen closes and nothing.

When I go to the info screen it says the patch is scheduled. I think for Sat. 4/29… Does this sound correct? You have to wait in line for the patch firmware?

Are you referring to the new 4.3 firmware? I have not seen that before but it is possible that they added a queue.

Can you post a photo of the screen showing the wording of that scheduled message?

see picture. Tried reentering the patch name and nothing.

Processing: unnamed.jpg…

Processing: unnamed.jpg…

The auto-upgrade check I don’t think is directly related to entering the tag. Can you reboot the panel, (Settings > Advanced Settings > Reboot Panel) then try entering that patch tag? If it still doesn’t work can you PM me a photo of the patch id screen with that patch tag entered?

I think there is a step missing in your instructions. After entering the tag, nothign happens. Once I went into the upgrade over network button, it downloaded and worked

Ah, apologies, I assumed that was being pressed. Yes that would do it.

If you are ever stuck you can find the step by step instructions on the firmware update thread. That step is in there:

Update Instructions:

Compatibility Note: Your IQ Panel must be on software version 4.2.0 or 4.2.1 or higher and connected to Wi-Fi to install this update wirelessly. Panels running 4.0.0, 4.0.1 or 4.1.0 must be updated to 4.1.1 first, which then can be updated directly to 4.2.0 or 4.2.1. Once updated to 4.2.0 or 4.2.1 they can be updated directly to 4.3.0.

1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code (default is 1111)
4- Touch “Upgrade Software”
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel4.3.0 then touch OK
6- Touch “Upgrade Using Network” (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch “OK” to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will take
approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.

My mistake I missed step 6