Customize Photo Frame on IQ Remote PowerG

I have several IQ Remote PowerG’s as part of my installation.

All the IQ Remote PowerG’s are running on the latest software version, 4.3.0 (build rc2183_20230417) available at the time of this post.

Unfortunately there does not seem to be any way to customize the Photo Frame on the remotes at this time (like what you can do on the IQ Panel 4.)

Am I missing something or can you not have a custom photo frame on the IQ Remotes? Not having a custom photo frame would be a huge miss on this product feature not to mention very misleading.

Thank you

2 Likes

The 9104 IQ Remote has a download option which pulls images from the main panel, but it looks like that is not found on the IQR-PG at this time.

I am guessing this is a feature which will be included with firmware, as currently it looks like you can only delete the pre-loaded images and not add any.

We’ve reached out to Qolsys for details.

2 Likes

I was hoping the 4.4.0 update would address this but it’s still unsupported. Can someone put a feature request into Qolsys for this?

Sure, we can reach out again to Qolsys and see if there is any expectation of availability.

1 Like

Thanks for the update - I am also interested in seeing what their response is, we have two of the older IQ Remotes which we have downloaded our pictures to, so had just assumed that the PowerG one would do that as well =( . I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong with the installation of the PowerG Remote. Had I known, I would have bought the older 9104 IQ Remote…

Shocked to find this feature missing on my new qolsys install. Hopefully coming soon……

1 Like

No ETA on if/when this feature is coming but if it does it would be via FW. You can follow the below thread to stay up to date on IQ Panel 4 FW: