PG9905 Pairing

When I added a new PG9905 PowerG temperature detector to my IQ4 it successfully gave me an alert/alarm under sensor group 53-Temp Reporting when set the high temp below the ambient outside temperature.

However, if I switch the sensor group to 51-Temp Non-Reporting the ADC app under Thermostats does not show the PG9905 temperature on the app but stated it is “UNPAIRED REMOTE TEMP SENSORS”.

Can I get the sensor to pair with ADC and so I can see the temperature on the ADC App or their web page?

I think this patch will solve that problem and several others.

You’ll find that sensor listed under the Temperatures card when logged into Alarm.com.

Looks like it is the last device in the list on your account.

However, note that we are investigating an issue with the PG9905 reporting temps to ADC on firmware 4.1.0. See this thread.

I saw the thread concerning temperature sensor.

So the two thermostats currently on my account count as my 2 temperature sensors and adding a PG9905 (even though it is not a thermostat) takes me over my 2 temperature active monitoring limit on ADC.
ADC currently only allows for two continuous temperature monitoring regardless of the type of device enrolled.
Is my understanding of this issue correct?

So the two thermostats currently on my account count as my 2 temperature sensors and adding a PG9905 (even though it is not a thermostat) takes me over my 2 temperature active monitoring limit on ADC.
ADC currently only allows for two continuous temperature monitoring regardless of the type of device enrolled.
Is my understanding of this issue correct?

No. 2 PG9905s regardless of anything else. If you add more PG9905s, only the first two will be visible and selectable for notifications.

There is no limit with regard to ADC Z-wave remote temp sensors.

Thanks Jason

This is the temperature ADC App screen on my phone, how do I select the East Utility Room Temp to show the temp on my app screen?

See the description in the thread I linked:

The PG9905 on 4.1.0 at least has a reporting issue where it looks like it only reports when a threshold is broken, then once after resolving.

Until you break a high or low threshold, nothing will show, and afterward it will not update further. ADC is looking into this.

I’m having this issue now (temperature not updating after resolving a threshold); was it fixed?

Fixes for PG9905 reporting were in version 4.2.0 for IQ Panel 4 firmware.

Firmware update instruction thread is linked below:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s working now.