The default procedure followed by our operators can be found below:
- BURGLARY: Call Location, if no answer call First Contact (if no Location, call First 2 Contacts), if no answer or wrong passcode given Dispatch Police, call rest of Contact List until one is notified.
- DURESS/PANIC: Dispatch Police, call Contact List.
- ENVIRONMENTAL/TEMPERATURE: Call Location to notify, if no answer call Contact List.
- CARBON MONOXIDE: Notify Location, Notify contact if no location or no answer, Dispatch occurs in all cases for safety as CO cannot be verified by user.
- FIRE: Call Location, if no answer or no Location, Dispatch Fire, dispatch Security if applicable, call Contact List.
- LOW SYSTEM BATTERY: From 08:00-22:00: Call Location, if no answer or no Location#, notify First Contact. From 22:00-08:00: Logs to history
- MEDICAL: Call Location, Dispatch Medical, call Contact List.
- POWER FAIL: Logs to history
- TROUBLE: Logs to history.
- AUTO SIGNAL TEST NOT RECEIVED ON SCHEDULE: Logs to history.
Note that 2-Way Voice will be the first contact method for Burglary and Fire alarm signals if it is active on your account.