Monitoring question

https://support.suretyhome.com/t/surety-default-central-monitoring-procedure question can this procedures be changed If we activate with u all for instants I want called on the very thing system troubles and tampers and auto test if somthing falls so pretty much I would want an monitoring center dispatcher to call me on everything that goes on I know sounds crazy but I just like it that away

Second question: with the medical side r we able to relay information to you all so it can be noted on the account in the event medical dispatch is done like medical information

Certain changes can be made to the default monitoring procedure, provided they are supported by the monitoring station. These changes should be sent to us via private message and are reviewed on a case by case basis.

Specifically Tampers can be set up that when received, they generate a call from the monitoring station but this call is automated and is low priority. It will not create a scenario where dispatch is called.

You can also create notifications through Alarm.com for tampers and troubles, low battery etc.

Additionally, If you need to place any medical related notes on the monitoring account, this is possible. In the event of a medical panic, this information can be relayed to dispatch.

There just some settings I’m to use with even the current provider like say the system is tampered with and alarm is off the monitoring center will call me like they would if the system in alarm