Alarm notification procedure - no call?

I had my alarm trip this morning, but I did not receive a call from the monitoring company. Instead, both my wife and I received a text with and evnt.chat link where we were supposed to be able to cancel the alarm or dispatch, but when we clicked the link there was no button to disarm.

My understanding was the procedure was that they would try to talk to us through the panel, if no one was at the panel they would call my cell phone to confirm. That is what had happened in the past.

Now I am unable to find on the alarm.com site where the procedure is. Can you please confirm?

Happy to assist!

My understanding was the procedure was that they would try to talk to us through the panel, if no one was at the panel they would call my cell phone to confirm. That is what had happened in the past.

That is generally correct (monitoring procedures can be reviewed below). However, in this case, an abort (disarm) signal was received following the alarm signal. By default, If an Abort signal (disarm) is received following a burglary alarm event, which indicates one of your authorized users has disarmed the system, it will be accepted as confirmation and the alarm signal will be disregarded. You will not receive a call from operators when this occurs.

There was no ability to confirm/verify the event in the Chat feature as the alarm event was already verified as false and disregarded.

Now I am unable to find on the alarm.com site where the procedure is. Can you please confirm?

You cannot find default monitoring procedures on the Alarm.com website (as they are not the monitoring station). You can find default procedure through your Surety login, and via the below page:

Keep in mind that using the ARM chat feature will change procedure slightly. For accounts using 2-Way Voice, ARM will delay contact calls by about 30 seconds. For Accounts not using 2-Way Voice ARM will delay contact calls by 90 seconds.