Surety System Manager

Users who are subscribed to service through Surety have access to the System Manager feature through the Surety login.

The System Manager is an account management tool we developed for Surety users to have advanced account controls at their fingertips.

Surety users can update their service plan and add or remove service features on the fly with the System Manager.

Depending on your system and service plan you also have access to reset your panel installer code, reboot your system remotely, run Z-wave equipment checks, etc.

The System Manager also includes Professional Monitoring account controls for immediate access to edit your contact list, call order, and advanced optional features like 2-Way Voice, as well as place your Professional Monitoring account on test mode whenever needed.

Where can I access System Manager?

System Manager is access via your Surety login.

1. Login to your Surety account

2. From the dashboard menu, select System Manager

3. Next, enter the associated account’s Alarm.com login credentials.

4. Once System Manager is accessed, you will see the service address, account holder name, and a series of tabs that can be accessed.

My Alarm System Tab

The bulk of System Manager features are nested under the My Alarm System Tab.

From here you can make changes to your service plan

Features and Pricing for service plans and add-ons can be reviewed here.

You can send a variety of remote commands from the Control My System section. From here you can:

• Send Z-Wave Device List to Alarm.com
  • Reboot the panel
  • Reset the Installer or Dealer Code
  • Change entry/exit delay
  • Associate a permit number
  • Swap your cellular module or panel

*Note that due to panel compatibility and the plan selected, not all options will be available.

Professional Monitoring Tab

If you have 24/7 Professional Monitoring selected on your account, this section will allow you to:

Add, Edit, and Delete account Verbal Passcodes

Adjust the call list order followed by central station operators and Add, Edit, Remove Contacts

To learn how to properly use professional monitoring, see here:

Test My System Tab

From here you can review how to Run a Cellular Communications Test, Test Sensor Signals, and Place your 24/7 Professional Monitoring account on Test Mode, to avoid dispatch when testing/working on your system.

More information on Testing your System can be found below:

Send Private Message Tab

From here you can send a private message to the support team. This is great for verification purposes.

We also recommend visiting the support site as a variety of topics related to support are covered there.