Subscribe to this thread to receive email alerts when new firmware is available for the 2GIG EDGE Panel. Release notes will be posted, detailing the contents of the update.
A USB flash drive with only 1 partition will be needed.
- Download the firmware update file. (To download the firmware, right-click on the file name, and select ‘Save As’ and save it to an empty USB thumb drive, leaving the file name unchanged.)
- Save the firmware file to the root directory of a USB flash drive.Note: The USB flash drive must have only one partition
- Plug the USB flash drive into the USB port on the top of the 2GIG EDGE panel.
- You will see a notice that there is a new firmware to install. Select Update
- Enter the Installer code or the Master code.
- The 2GIG EDGE will install the update and restart
- Panel may need to update multiple times
- DO NOT remove power until you see pop-up or Message confirming update has been completed.