Through Alarm.com you can integrate a few different Smart Irrigation control systems to further enhance the home automation experience through Alarm.com.
Currently, the Rachio and Rain Bird smart irrigation controllers are compatible with Alarm.com.
Currently, the following features are compatible with smart irrigation and Alarm.com:
- Watering history
- Current water (if active)
- Seasonal adjustments (Rain Bird only)
- Rain Delay
- Turn on specific zones for a desired time
- Run Program (same as Run Schedule on Rachio)
- Put the Device in standby (Rachio only)
- Stop current watering
Note : The Alarm.com app does not support configuration of Rachio schedules, Rain Bird programs, weather settings, or offer a view of schedule history.
In order to get set up, you will need:
an Alarm.com service plan with Water Management and Irrigation Control.
- Through Surety, that would be Surety Home and Surety Complete service plans.
A Compatible smart irrigation controller.
ESP-TM2 with LNK Wi-Fi Module
- Available in 4, 6, 8, and 12-station (zone) modes
ESP-Me with LNK Wi-Fi Module*
- Supports 4 stations (zones) by default; station modules can be added to support up to 22 stations (zones)
*Compatible ESP-Me’s shipped after November 2, 2016, will have the LNK Ready icon on the panel. If the controller does not have the LNK Ready icon, the panel can be swapped out for a newer version without re-wiring the controller.