Imei retrievals

Hello…I just started an account with surety…I previously had safe haven security…Do I have to contact them to retrieve my Imei or should it be on my video panel?

The IMEI will be found on the system. On the page at this link, click the Need Help link and select the panel type you have for instructions on finding your IMEI.

Good afternoon…How do you set up a user code for my alarm system? Also I apologize when should I use arm stay and arm away? Lastly irrigation…Can I set up my account with my sprinkler system? If so any link or information on that would be greatly appreciated.

How do you set up a user code for my alarm system?

when should I use arm stay and arm away?

Largely, if you are leaving, arm away. If you are staying, arm stay.

Think of the Away and Stay arming options as “All sensors” and “Perimeter sensors.” Typically while arming “Stay” you would remain in the home and would only arm the perimeter, but this is not always the case. (You might be leaving, but a family member is sleeping inside still, or pets are freely roaming and you want to not arm motion detectors.)

Can I set up my account with my sprinkler system?

Alarm.com integrates with RainBird and Rachio irrigation systems. See the guide below: