Unofficial support list of Z wave devices for Qolsys Iq Panel 4 -

I’m starting this thread to create a unofficial support list of Z wave devices that work with the Qolsys Iq Panel 4 (Alarm.com). Alarm.com seems to take forever when it comes to adding official support for Z-wave devices even though they work fine with the Qolsys Iq Panel .

Please note: Most of these will require the “Surety Home” plan. Or if you’re not using Surety, you need to have the plan at your alarm company that allows home automation in the alarm.com app.

Devices that work perfectly for me:

• EcoNet Controls EVC200-HCSML The Bulldog Valve Robot, Z-Wave Water Valve. Turns on and off our Water main

I have some more Z wave smart switches and plugs on the way, and I will post their status once I get them installed. Please feel free to add your working devices to this thread

3 Likes
  • Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet works perfectly on the Qolsys Iq Panel 4

Note: You might need to plug in a lamp or something during initial setup

• Leviton DZ15S Z-Wave light switch works perfectly on the Qolsys Iq Panel 4
  • The Leviton Decora Smart Tamper-Resistant Duplex Outlet works on the Qolsys Iq Panel 4, however, I am not able to control it or schedule automations on the alarm.com app. Not sure why yet. I can only control it in person at the Panel

Jasco/GE 45601 remote controller (I set mine up in secondary mode Receive to pair with the IQ4).

1 Like