Alarm.com Dual-Path System Enhancement Module (SEM) is a great way to migrate compatible Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-10P, VISTA-15P, and VISTA-20P panels to Alarm.com service.
The Dual-Path SEM supports the 4G LTE cellular network and optional Broadband Ethernet. This ensures the longest life cycle with the most secure and reliable service as available.
Important: For remote programming to be available, the panel must support the downloader feature. This feature is available on most panels with a minimum revision of v5.2.
The SEM is compatible with Honeywell/ADEMCO Vista-10P, -15P, and -20P panels and the equivalents below, dating back to 2005. The Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-21iP is also compatible when the Internal IP/GSM jumper switch is set to the OFF position.
Verify that the panel is compatible by checking the version and year printed on the PROM chip inside the panel enclosure.
- Honeywell/ADEMCO Vista-10PSIA
- First Alert FA130CP
- First Alert FA130CPSIA
- Honeywell/ADEMCO Vista-15PSIA
- First Alert FA148CP
- First Alert FA148CPSIA
- Honeywell/ADEMCO Vista-20PSIA
- First Alert FA168CPS
- First Alert FA168CPSSIA
Compatible when the Internal IP/GSM jumper switch is set to the OFF position.
The following items will be needed for installation (not included with SEM):
- Screwdrivers: Small blade and Phillips
- Drill and bits for screws and/or wall anchors
- Ethernet cable
- Alpha keypad (not required)
- Alarm.com strongly recommends installing an alpha keypad to ensure the failure to communicate (FTC) trouble condition is displayed to the user.
- Four-conductor, 22 AWG or larger stranded wire
The following table shows the maximum wire length for each gauge.
|Gauge||Maximum wire length|
|22 gauge||40 feet (12.2 m)|
|18 gauge||90 feet (27.4 m)|