Transfer from Frontpoint/Alert 360 Steps? Gotchas? Caveats? Enhancements?

I see there are some some older posts on this subject, but looks like I must have renewed right before/after they sale. I am finally coming out of contract (3 year) and while I need to figure out how to do that with them (OMG what a different experience from FP) I am looking for another provider.

Just looking to clear up the steps, but I am originally SimonXT and then their Hub. So all interlogix and alula I guess (smokes and COs were definitely post hub, a replacement motion or window sensor or two as well).

I do have a lot of sensors though, between windows and doors on the ground floor I think it is 15. Basement door is another, and motioin to cover anyone coming in through the windows… and others (3 floors of smokes and COs, you get the picture, basement to 2nd floor)

Have the skybell (I can chuck it, and would and want to and hate it).
Smoke, COs, Flood.
glassbreak
motion
Thermostat
A couple of zwave outlets
A Fob
A Panic Necklace for my mom who moved in with us.

I think I am looking at the complete package even if I add a camera or two.

I need a new panel… clearly. (recommendations? Any that are like hybrid and can leverage newer tech or encryption unlike FP? Love Surety seems to support voice?)

What steps am I missing? The IMEI page does not show the FP HUB. Any experience with Alert 360 and trying to leave them?

Any steps and thoughts appreciated.

I think I am “out” in June but need to confirm and seriously, might be cheaper to leave sooner rather than later.

Thanks

Yes, Complete if you have cameras and home automation devices, Home if you only have home automation devices.

The standard IQ Panel 4 should work with the Interlogix sensors and and if you get new sensors you can get PowerG. Not sure about Alula sensors, are they 319.5 MHz?

We can’t monitor the Frontpoint Hub.

So all interlogix and alula I guess (smokes and COs were definitely post hub, a replacement motion or window sensor or two as well).

Interlogix 319.5MHz and Alula 319.5MHz sensors should work with the IQP4001 version of the IQ Panel 4. You can check the following guide for a list of sensors that have been tested compatible with the IQ Panel 4, the 319.5MHz and PowerG sections would be of relevance to the IQP4001:

Any wireless secondary panels/keypads currently in use likely cannot be reused with the IQ Panel 4.

Any experience with Alert 360 and trying to leave them?

Unfortunately we cannot speak to the policies of another provider, you would need to reach out to them directly to determine their cancellation policy.

Appreciate that and the candor. There is some head scratching now around whether I am out of contract last year, or next, with them and their records and mine… two reps said July 31 2023, and another said his paperwork said August 1 2024, my records actually say, 2022. Time to review everything… ugg.

We’ll be here whenever you need us. Good luck!

P.s. You can still use this forum even if you’re not a monitoring customer.