Surety Contract length?

How long does surety have a contract length for and can you cancel it?

All plans are month to month, cancel any time.

So can I just bill for one month for alarm.com?

And does the surety home plan come with doorbell

So can I just bill for one month for alarm.com?

Yes, if you want. All service is month to month. You can cancel anytime.

And does the surety home plan come with doorbell

Video Doorbell service is an optional add-on. It is not included in Home. See plans and included features below. You can add and remove features to your plan at any time after activation in the system manager on our website.

Is y’all’s payment secure, and do you support alarm.com app, and finally how do you cancel?(if you do cancel after signing up can you still use the service for the remainder of the plan?)

Thanks in advance!

Is y’all’s payment secure

Yes

do you support alarm.com app

Yes, all plans use Alarm.com service and you would use the Alarm.com app to interact with your system.

finally how do you cancel?

With an active plan you can visit the subscriptions page on our website and select the Cancel Service button. There, you would select the date you wish cancellation to be processed.

if you do cancel after signing up can you still use the service for the remainder of the plan?

Cancellation is processed by our reps based on the date requested. When cancellation is processed the account is deleted.

Just paid for it, keeps giving me radio test failed… Anyway to fix this?

Looking at your account I see a successful communication test a couple minutes ago. Signals are being acknowledged by your system. Please wait about 15-20 minutes to allow all initial communication to go through.

If you do have problems after 20 minutes, please see the troubleshooting steps below:

How do I add a SkyBell video doorbell?

Steps to link a Skybell camera are found here: