I am having trouble getting the Skybell Slim to connect to WiFi.
I am having a similar issue as this user and have tried all the suggestions here:
I’ll summarize what I’ve done so far:
- Installed Skybell hardware and powered on
- Followed instructions on ADC app to add Skybell Slim
- Light was blinking red and green. Disabled cellular data. Connected to Skybell_xxxxxxx network in wifi settings as per app instructions. Returned to app. Selected the network I wanted to connect to (2.4 GHz, b/g/n, unique SSID). Tried auto-connect first. Installation fails at 10%, light blinks orange.
- Power cycled router/modem.
- Attempted to connect again, same result.
- Tried connecting again, this time with manual setup and assigning Skybell’s static IP. Same result.
- Factory reset the Skybell (blinking yellow), same result.
- Checked to make sure MAC filtering was off. Didn’t see options for the other two suggestions along with the MAC filtering.
My router is a Netgear AC1200 (R6220). The router is about 10-15 feet away from the Skybell with only the front door obstructing the LOS. Routers firmware version is v22.214.171.124_1.0.1. ADC app is up to date.
Not sure where to go from here… Possible I may need a range extender?