This seems to be a semi common issue. Is there any way of repairing the panel?
Has any troubleshooting been done? The first thing you will want to do is to power down the panel completely. To do so:
- Disarm the panel
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings > Enter Installer or Master Code > Power Down
- Once off, disconnect the power supply from the wall.
- Open the panel and unplug the internal battery.
- Wait about 5 minutes, then re-apply power battery first followed by power supply.
- Boot up the panel. Any change?
What is the Hardware Version of the panel and what is the printed power supply voltage?
- Hardware Version can be found on the back of the panel and in programming through Settings > Advanced Settings > About > Hardware.
Have any changes been made to the cable run, or is the included wiring used? If changes have been made, what is the gauge of wire and length of run?
I bought this in January new, but on eBay. Because of that I’m not sure what the warranty status is. How would I find out?
Warranty replacement is done through the vendor. I have reached out to Qolsys to check on warranty. I will follow up with more information.