Video device wireless network settings can be changed if necessary.
Note: These settings can only be changed if the video device is connected to power and is currently connected to the internet. For more information, see Reconnect a camera to a wireless network if the router, equipment, or Wi-Fi settings change
- Log into the Alarm.com Website.
- Click Video .
- Click Settings .
- In the Video Device dropdown menu, select the video device to edit.
- Click Wireless Network .
- To enter the new settings:
- Click Smart Gateway to connect the video device to a Smart Gateway on the account.
- Click Copy to copy the network information from another connected camera.
- Click Scan to scan for, enter the Wi-Fi password, and connect the video device to a broadcasting Wi-Fi network.
- Click Manual to manually enter the network’s SSID, Wi-Fi password, and encryption type.
- To apply the same wireless settings to all cameras on the account:
- Click Advanced .
- Click to select Apply these settings to all wireless cameras on this account .
Note : All of the wireless video devices on the account must have an active internet connection for Apply these settings to all wireless cameras on this account to function as expected.
- Click Continue to apply the new wireless network settings.
Whenever the wireless network information is changed, the SkyBell Doorbell Camera must be re-enrolled. This may involve deleting the SkyBell Doorbell Camera from the account.