You will need to associate a video device with a Stream Video Recorder (SVR) so that the SVR can start recording footage. Video devices can be associated at any time using the Alarm.com website.
- A video device can only record video to a single SVR at a time. The video device’s existing SVR recording schedule must be deleted before the video device can be associated with a different SVR.
Note : The following steps are performed after an SVR is attached to the customer’s account.
- Log into the Alarm.com Website.
- Click Video .
- Click Recording Rules .
- Click Local Recordings .
- Click + Add New Schedule .
- In Record from this camera, click to select the video device to record to the SVR.
- Using the At the following frame rate dropdown menu, select the desired frame rate.
- Using the At this resolution dropdown menu, select the desired resolution.
- Using the At this quality dropdown menu, select the desired quality.
- In During this time frame, click to select the time frame that the recording schedule is active.
- Click to select At All Times to record to the SVR at all times of the day.
- Click to select Only During the Following Times to define specific hours and days of the week the video device records to the SVR.
- Click Save Schedule .
Repeat the above process for each camera you intend to connect to the SVR.