Adding Schlage Connect codes via Alarm.com

Just connected my Schlage Connect to the Qolsys panel but can’t find a way to enter codes. I can only lock or unlock. Is there a way to add codes via the Alarm.com app or do I need to use a totally different hub?

I know this is more of a Schlage question but thought I’d ask here.

User codes for door locks are controlled through Alarm.com via the Users page.

User codes can be enabled for the panel, lock, or both for each user you add.

From earlier experiences, you may also need to configure the locks (through the lock’s keypad) to use 4 digit codes, rather than 8 digit codes. For some reason, 8-digit codes no longer work with Alarm.com (though they have worked using earlier Schlage locks I have previously used).

Once you have these setup, a couple of us here would be very interested to learn if you have any problems with Lock/Unlock commands issued via Alarm.com…? Is yours a new Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus? Do you know what version of Z-wave SDK it is running?

For a history of interoperability issues a couple of us are experiencing involving Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus and Schlage Connect locks, please look here. These problems began after an updated to Z-wave SDK version 6.81 (which might be shipping by default with newer panels).

These problems began after an updated to Z-wave SDK version 6.81 (which might be shipping by default with newer panels

I believe that is true, they should be shipping with that version.

I reached out to Qolsys again today regarding the issue you’ve been seeing BTW, I didn’t get a reply from my last attempt.