Which thermostats are fully supported?

Reading past forum posts, I found a post that says “z-wave thermostats” support automation rules". Does this mean rules and scenes, and full control over thermostat “away, home, etc” settings?

As the subject says, which thermostats are fully integrated by ADC?

I have an ecobee4 but trying to have it switch comfort modes when setting our system to away, for example, is not possible even using scenes. At the moment, I have to jump through hoops with IFTTT and tasker on my android to accomplish a simple automation.

The ADC site has 11 compatible thermostats listed, but trying to determine which is fully integrated is a pain. Is there a chart that lists thermostats vs automation capability?

Alarm.com model thermostats have the most integrations as they are developed for the service. Though the vast majority of options are available with all compatible Z-wave models however.

Thermostats which connect via back-end API like Nest and ecobee have the least capabilities.

A similar question with a description of what is available for ecobee is found below. Looks like you may have responded to the post describing what is compatible.

The ADC-T3000, which is the only thermostat I see on Surety product page, doesn’t appear to have time of day schedule capability - is that correct?

(Yes, I did respond in that thread, but still have questions about capability such as time of day scheduling etc.)

By time of day scheduling, do you mean adjusting the target temp at specific times on a daily basis? That would be a standard thermostat schedule supported by Z-wave thermostats.

If you are referring to a specific different function let me know.

Yes, adjusting the target temp based on time and daily basis.

On my web interface, I don’t show “schedules” under automation. Is that an add-on?

Ah, I see this under thermostats: “Automation is available under your service plan, but no automation devices are currently associated with your system.”

So I won’t see the scheduling options until adding a z-wave thermostat?

Yep, you would not have access to schedules until a supported device is added.