Upgraded 2Gig Go Control firmware to 1.19.4, now open sensors don't appear to bypass

I just updated my 2Gig Go Control firmware from 1.13 to 1.19.4. With 1.13, when I armed the system with an open sensor, it would show the open sensors and prompt me to fix or bypass them. With the new firmware, I still get the prompt that tells me to fix or bypass the open sensor(s), but the open sensor(s) are no longer listed. See screenshot.

Any ideas to fix this?

I’ve not heard this as a specific issue with the firmware yet. If you reboot the panel do you see the same?

Does it matter what type of sensor is open? Have you tried with different zones open?

Rebooting didn’t seem to fix it, however, I left a different, but same model sensor open at your suggestion, and that one DID show up on the bypass list.

Some sensors are showing up in the bypass list, and some are not. I removed the battery from one of the sensors that isn’t showing up and left it out for a few minutes to try to reset the sensor. That didn’t seem to work.

Can you confirm which zones do vs which do not show up in the list? You can just let me know numbers, or you can send a PM with names if you want.

It would be good to see a pattern, like all entry/exit do not show up and perimeter do, etc. Or if it is random.

I am having a similar issue. After the upgrade, front door and front door lock work as they always have but I can’t get notifications from garage door, external garage door, patio door, or office door. How can I get these working again?

I am having a similar issue. After the upgrade, front door and front door lock work as they always have but I can’t get notifications from garage door, external garage door, patio door, or office door. How can I get these working again?

The subject of this thread is about sensors not showing up in the bypass list.

Two of the sensors you named show in the bypass list in your image, the Patio Door and the Office Door. Can you clarify the exact issue you are experiencing?

Are you saying you are not receiving notifications from ADC when those zones are bypassed?

Correct. Also, when I go to Alarm.com > Notifications, Sensor Activity shows “incomplete”. When I select “Resolve”, I can’t select anything. See image attached.

Alright I have sent a few troubleshooting commands to the system, can you try deleting that sensor activity notification and creating a new one? Do you have the same issue?

You may need to log out of Alarm.com and log back in.

Ok. I logged out and back in again and I deleted the existing sensor notification, but I can’t find where to add new sensor notifications.

That would be under New Notification > Sensor Activity

Do you not see that as an option?

No. the closest option I see is Sensor Left Open

That is odd. But I found the issue. The reason for your reported issues is that all of your sensors had Sensor Activity Monitoring switched to off.

I turned them all on, but for the future and other readers, you can find this by clicking the arrow on the Sensors card while logged into the Alarm.com website. The activity monitoring column on the right determines which sensors have activity monitoring enabled.

You fixed it! Thank you!

Also, can you tell me how to delete a sensor item? I have a Family Glass Break I want to remove.

Thanks! Where can I purchase another door sensor?

This link is filtered only for 2GIG compatible products

Hi, Jason,

I’ve verified that the door that isn’t showing in my bypass list is being monitored on the Alarm.com site, and still isn’t showing.

Ryan

Did you see the response to the last post asking for the zone names of any sensors not showing up?

It appears to be 6 sensors that aren’t showing, all interior doors (armed only when armed away).

Zones 15-20 don’t show. All others do.