Upgraded 2Gig Go Control firmware to 1.19.4, now open sensors don't appear to bypass

That makes more sense if they are all programmed as Interior Follower. I would bet that 2GIG firmware coding is making the assumption that the only devices which would be programmed as a sensor type 4 interior follower are momentary open devices like motion detectors and glass breaks. Those sensors do not latch open.

Try sensor type 10 Interior with Delay, does the same happen?

I changed one of them to type 10 Interior with Delay, as suggested, and the bypass screen didn’t show at all when I armed it. In fact, the arm button was green, instead of yellow, indicating all sensors are closed and it’s ready to arm.

If those are changed to a perimeter or entry exit type (not an interior follower) I assume they do show up correct?

That’s correct.

Ok, thank you. I will let 2GIG know that this is a feature that is desired, considering some doors may need interior programming.

Thank you, Jason.

I suspect they’d know that, since it was a feature that worked until I upgraded. The bypass screen still appears when I arm, but the list is empty. It seems like the feature is broken.

I’m also surprised that more people haven’t reported the issue. I can’t find other posts or complaints, and in fact have found “no known bugs” for the firmware version. It’s very curious.

I appreciate your help!

Ryan

It is fairly rare for doors to be programmed as interior followers. That makes it less likely for this kind of bug to be reported. Typically interior doors use no response type sensor zones if sensors are applied. (type 23).

We will forward this issue to 2GIG

Thank you!