Unable to Sync 2gig withh Alarm.com

If you have a 900mhz bi directional transceiver XCVR2, or extended battery pack BATT2X, then you will want to remove these from the panel and reinstall in new panel

Thank you all for your help. I have just placed order #297790, and have notated it as a replacement unit in the comment field.

If there’s anyway that it could be shipped out as soon as possible, I would be incredibly grateful.

Thanks again!

Good afternoon-
I can’t believe it, but the alarm panel that I ordered just arrived! However, I’m not sure if it’s programmed correctly.

Per a previous post, I wrote in the order comments that this is replacing a defective unit. However, the bottom left corner of the panel says “go control”, and I’m not certain what the password for the settings would be.

Could you advise how to program this correctly, or how to proceed with the new unit?

You should have received a tracking email with instructions to email customerservice@suretyDIY.com to let them know when your old panel was turned off, but BEFORE the new panel is powered so they can attempt a module and panel swap. Additional directions regarding next steps are also in that email. As of now your account is still connected to your old panel, unless you’ve done so.

Amanda-
You are awesome. I just found that email, and forwarded it onto the customerservice address.

Thanks again!

Sorry to bother again, but it’s been connected for over and hour and it doesn’t look like its received the updates…any suggestions?

It looks like commands are going through currently. Can you check shortly to see if the backup is successful?

It actually just went online within the last 3-4 minutes.

Thanks, Jason!

Great, yes I see the sensors were uploaded from the panel as well so you should see everything on your Alarm.com account. Zwave devices will need to be re-learned unfortunately.

Make sure that you have swapped out the XCVR2 transceiver and installed it in the new panel if you have any TS1s, Image Sensors, or GoBridge units before shipping back the old panel.

Any secondary panels will also need to be relearned I suspect. Also check secondary user codes