Trying to connect go!bridge ip to control panel

We moved into house with system installed but needed to upgrade. Now that I have done that, try to link go!bridge up communicator to control panel. It’s asking for installer master code?

Did the previous owner give you either of those codes?

If not, you can try the defaults. The default installer code for a GC2 panel is 1561 and the default master code is 1111.

If those don’t work, you can reset your installer code using System Manager. On the My Alarm System tab there is a button for Reset Installer Code.

Let me know if any of these work for you.

Good afternoon!

We have a request from our home warranty company for the following items. Are you able to provide the below items?

• Copy of the Service Contract and a current Bill/Invoice that includes the type of services being monitored

• A Form Letter from the alarm company listing the type of monitored alarm that is actively being monitored signed and dated by a company representative

Thank you in advance.

Jenn

Also apparently we need to add the skybell monitoring as well. Trying to sync the doorbell but no tab is visible on the app. Please advise.

We’re month to month so you don’t have a service contract. Your invoices are emailed to you each time your payment is run.

You can download a signed insurance certificate from our website here that shows what kind of monitoring you have. That’s normally all an insurance company needs but if yours needs additional info we’re happy to send it to them. Send us a PM or email providing the email address where you would like the additional info sent.

It looks like your plan already has video doorbell. You don’t see the Doorbell Camera tab in the app?

If you recently added the doorbell add-on to your plan, you may need to log out of the app and log back in.