Smoke detector rec

Hello, I have the IQ2+ panel and currently utilize Nest smoke detectors, which obviously don’t integrate with the panel. Which one do you recommend that does smoke & CO? From my understanding when the detector goes off it only sounds the alarm and alerts me, but doesn’t contact central monitoring right? Do any compatible ones have a path light that lights up with motion like the nest sensor? Thanks!

Depending on what panel u have the 319 version can use either Iq smoke or Powerg Personally I recommend powerg smokes because how ever many u have if ones goes they all go but they don’t make any currently to my acknowledgment that Is smoke and co I wish they did but they don’t reguarding the monitoring side of things if the smoke or co detector goes off they will either contact u by 2 way voice or call u if u don’t answer either one they will dispatch the monitoring center if u have central station monitoring

Which one do you recommend that does smoke & CO? From my understanding when the detector goes off it only sounds the alarm and alerts me, but doesn’t contact central monitoring right?

Looks like you have a 345Mhz version of the IQ Panel 2+. You would want a 345Mhz or PowerG smoke detector.

Here is the 345 Mhz SMKT8.

Do any compatible ones have a path light that lights up with motion like the nest sensor? Thanks!

You can automate any Z-wave lights connected to your system based on alarm signals. So if the smoke detector trips you can turn on any Z-wave lights in the house (I have mine set this way)

Thanks! So no smoke/co combo that work with my 345 model?

I’m not sure if the Honeywell 5800 series smoke and co detector would work or not since u have a 345 panel

Thanks! So no smoke/co combo that work with my 345 model?

There is a Honeywell 5800Combo as the other poster here suggested, but a couple caveats:

1. It will probably work, but it is not on the officially supported sensors list.
  2. It is expensive. It is more expensive than just getting an individual Smoke Detector and CO detector in most cases.

Wow, no kidding on that price. Thanks!