Screen image split - Qolsys iq panel 2

The IQ Panel 2 is no longer manufactured at this time and I can’t make any promises, but I am happy to check with Qolsys to see if they have any additional guidance or special options they can offer in this case.

If it is a hardware issue out of warranty typically that would require a new panel purchase.

I will follow up here with an update when I hear from Qolsys!

@jwcsurety Any update?

Qolsys did provide a case number which your vendor can use to return through their distributor for special warranty for this specific double image issue. I am sending that reference case number via private message.

Looks like I’m having the exact same issue as the OP. Guess I have to buy a new panel since this seems to be hardware related (if updated firmware and rebooted/power cycled as suggested)?

Most likely unfortunately

Looks like I’m having the exact same issue as the OP. Guess I have to buy a new panel since this seems to be hardware related (if updated firmware and rebooted/power cycled as suggested)?

If you purchased the panel from Surety, we can typically get a special warranty consideration for this specific issue and assist. If it was purchased through another vendor, they would need to be willing to send the panel back through distribution.

I could have sworn I did purchase it through Surety (along with the IQ hardware 16) but can’t find any records on it. I looked on my account portal but didn’t see any history of it. Is this something you guys can see on your end?

There are no related orders for a panel, no.

Thanks for looking into Jason. I have no idea where I got it from then. Guess I’ll be purchasing a new panel in the near future!

Found it! I’ll see if they’ll consider a replacement. If not, I’ll be coming back here for my new panel :wink:

Hi @jwcsurety my panel purchased through Surety just started having this double screen image the other day. Is there still a special warranty available?

Mike

Outside of a power cycle, there is no troubleshooting that resolves this issue. If the panel is outside warranty, it may still be covered by the manufacturer but this is on a case by case basis. Can you submit a photo of the issue you are encountering via private message?