IQ Panel Split Image

Hi,

I’m having the same issue described in this thread.

I bought the panel from Surety in Nov 2019. The other thread indicated this was a hardware issue…I don’t think it would still be under warranty, but wanted to check.

Thanks!

If you bought directly from Surety you might have a good chance at replacement. I had bought from a separate vendor and had to buy a new panel. Good luck!

1 Like

Warranty is one year but I am happy to take a look at this issue for you. Can you submit a photo of the issue to us via Private Message or email at support@suretyhome.com?

If you have not already done so, try the following:

• Disarm the system (place your 24/7 account on test mode if applicable as well).
  • Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings > Power Down
  • Once off, unplug the power supply from the outlet
  • Open the panel and disconnect the internal battery
  • Leave the panel off for 10 minutes, then re-apply power, battery first then power supply
  • Press the button on the side of the panel for 3-5 seconds to turn on.

Once booted up, any change?

Additionally, is the included power supply and cable being used for power, or is a pre-existing cable being used?

Thanks for your help! I had powered off/on, but not pulled power. Once I did that, it seems to work fine. Appreciate your help.

In the past couple of weeks I had to do this twice more, and it recovered. Now it is doing it again, and powering down as described above does not correct it. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Can you submit a photo of the issue to us via Private Message or email at support@suretyhome.com?

Are you using the included power supply and cable, or an existing cable run?

I just sent the picture via email.

I am using the included power supply and cable.

Thanks!

Thank you for that. Image has been received and we have reached out to Qolsys to determine if anything additional can be done in this case. We will follow up once we have heard back.

No response yet?

Is the new model completely compatible with what I have?

Looks like we responded earlier today via email. Was this not received?

Apologies—it looks like both our messages cross in the ether. Thanks for your help!