Replace Clare doorbell with ADC-VDB770

I currently have a Clare V3 video doorbell that my builder provided. I would like to replace this with the VDB-770 but need to get a better understanding of what’s involved.

1. Is it just a matter of removing the old one and connecting the existing wires or do I need to change out the transformer?

2. I can’t seem to find any specs regarding the mounting holes on either unit. Would I be able to use the existing mounting holes (ie are these pretty standard?) or would I need to drill new ones? It is mounted to brick so I would like to avoid that.

Thanks!

The installation guide for the ADC-VDB770 can be found here:

Is it just a matter of removing the old one and connecting the existing wires or do I need to change out the transformer?

Is the current camera just using a standard doorbell transformer or is it a custom transformer for it? The VDB770 uses a standard doorbell transformer.

The VDB770 power requirement for the doorbell transformer:

AC transformer with a power rating of 16-30V AC, 10-30VA.

Would I be able to use the existing mounting holes (ie are these pretty standard?) or would I need to drill new ones?

An image of the back plate and screw holes is found in the guide linked above. It’s likely the mounting is not identical.