PG9935 (PowerG Combination Door/Window Shock Sensor) Unnecessarily Sensitive

I have a PG9935 mounted on my sliding glass door. It’s been doing fine for the past ~2.5 months, but over the past couple days it has become unnecessarily sensitive. It’s set to low sensitivity on the IQ Panel, but still goes off with a light tap on the door, and triggers an “open” event about three times per opening the door. Only the weather has changed, with overnight temps around or just below 50 degrees F.

Aside from unenrolling the sensor entirely, or converting to just an open/close detector, how can I fix this?

From the manual section below, do you have the accumulated shock feature enabled? If so disable that, any change?

Thanks! RTFM, I guess. Accumulated shock is disabled. Sensitivity was 3, however, and I upped it to around 9. Doesn’t seem like it triggers erratically any more from the short testing I did tonight. Previously, the shock sensor would occasionally go off with just latching/unlatching the door.

Yep, 3 would be the “high” preset from the IQ Panel. The lower the number, the smaller the shock required to activate. The levels in the panel correspond to a few preset values.