Panel wont get on cellular network

My System title “Ernst Properties” is not connecting to the cellular network. I had system unplugged for over a month and now it won’t connect… How can I get this working again.

Looks like we have had some other messages about this, it sounds like the standard troubleshooting steps have been performed, you have performed a power cycle and left the panel powered down for 5+ minutes?

If so, the 2GIG Edge panel should be factory reset. The steps from the installation manual are below, select everything to reset except sensors/zones, Z-wave, and users.

After it resets and boots back up, allow about 5 minutes then run a cell test. Any change?

Jason. Sorry for the delay. I was out of town and just had a chance to test. I’m still unable to get my panel to work. I have performed the reset and cycled the power. Below is the panel 0/6. They power status keeps cycling on and off is that normal. Do you think it is an issue wit the panel or the simm. This all started after the system was powered off for and extended period.

The Missing status listed for the SIM card suggests the underlying issue. That indicates that the panel cannot tell a SIM is connected. This has come up a few times in the past with Edge panels, each of which required replacement I believe.

So that we can best assist can you please send us a private message with the Serial Number (the actual panel serial number, not the IMEI) from the sticker on the back of the panel? 2GIG requires this info.

We can then report it to 2GIG and see if they have other recommendations, and if not, you can reach out to the vendor where this was purchased for warranty details.

Who do I send a private message to… My phone number is [Removed By Admin]. How can I get the process rolling for getting a new sim… The panel I’m trying to replace with this has finally pretty much died.

There’s a link in the top banner of each page here to private message our team, click here to send us a message.

Please send us a private message with the Serial Number (the actual panel serial number, not the IMEI) from the sticker on the back of the panel? 2GIG requires this info.

We can then report it to 2GIG and see if they have other recommendations, and if not, you can reach out to the vendor where this was purchased for warranty details.

The SIM cannot be swapped on its own.