Nx8e communication failure

Hi I have an NX8eV2 and purchased the NX-410-US Dual Path communication module. I left the previously used communication module installed, as I could install the new wire leads to the NX410 without removing the prior starlink cdma communicator. Everything worked perfectly, cell tests completed at the keypad were successful. after 1 month of no problems, I removed the wiring to the starlink cdma module. Now my keypad, and alarm.com app are giving an error-
“Panel phone line failure”

I noticed that the star link was wired to 2 additional terminals, labeled keypad comm -

The alarm.com installation instructions for the NX410 did not specify that those terminals were needed for the interlogix branded module.

Can you please help me with this?

That Alarm.com trouble description is a bit misleading. To clarify, Phone Line Failure is a trouble condition referring to the landline phone dialer.

The landline dialer is not used with any Surety plan. Panel communication goes through the Alarm.com cellular module. If you see a Phone Line Failure message for an Interlogix system it usually means that you have account or phone number info programmed into the landline dialer/account programming sections. These are not needed.

To clear the error, try following the steps on this thread: