New home with 5 zone heating

we will be moving into a new home in a month or 2 and want to use surety.

1 We have a 5 zone heating system so I was wondering which z-wave thermostat is the best?

2, We are wonderin the new Qolsys 4 is better than the current model? the house is about 55 square feet and I would prefer just to have a table stand for the control panel rather than installing it on the wall. Also one or 2 additional remote panels would be great.

1. We have had our 2gig panel for 15 years ( initially vivint ) but we moved to suretyDIY and want to continue the service as it has been excellent

thanks
steve

We have a 5 zone heating system so I was wondering which z-wave thermostat is the best?

A single Z-wave smart thermostat would not support multiple zones. Each zone would use one thermostat.

You should be able to use a model of your choice, so long as the HVAC uses standard 24VAC control. We recommend the T3000 for Z-wave thermostats. The Ecobee4/Ecobee3 Lite is a wifi option now supported in Alarm.com.

We are wonderin the new Qolsys 4 is better than the current model?

A thread on the IQ Panel 4 is found here. It is very similar to the IQ Panel 2+, with most differentiation being future potential. They have added a better speaker, and an optional sub base which significantly improves the sound, for streaming audio.

If you are going to be tabling the panel using a stand, the sub base is well-suited if you intend to get the IQ panel 4. I don’t have an ETA for availability through our store, but I imagine we should sell it in the future, and it may be available through other online vendors, and you could activate it on our website.

Thanks. Of course each thermostat needs its own z-wave replacement. X5 = 1000 bucks for the t3000. I will look at the QOl Panel 4 but i prefer to support this site. Once I move it, I will figure out needed specs and sensor requirements. thanks. the support and service is great here.