Monitor two homes

I have two homes with Qolsys panels and only one is monitored presently. I would like to monitor the other one now. Please give me instructions on how to set this up.
Thanks, Salymagic

Certainly, each system requires a new subscription and Alarm.com account. Simply log into your suretyhome.com account and purchase a subscription for your other system.

Follow the activation steps to get the panel connected to the new Alarm.com account. You’ll need to enter a new unique username for the new account.

After you activate service you can link the two Alarm.com accounts via the steps here so you can access both with one set of credentials.

Thanks so much for the help Jason. Finally got the 2nd account activated once I got A3 smart home to release the communication module :frowning: . Anyway, I’ve linked both accounts now to monitor on my CP. Is there anyway to rename the “My Surety System” title that appears at the top of both account windows? I would like to change the name to reflect the location of the system.
Thanks again, Ray

I have heard A3 was joke is this true ?

Is there anyway to rename the “My Surety System” title that appears at the top of both account windows?

You can adjust the system name under Settings > Account Management > System Information in the Alarm.com website.

Thanks again for your help Jason! Got everything the way I want it!