Migrating IQ Panel on Fronrpoint/Alarm.com to Surety with new IQ 4 panel

I just signed up for Surety and purchased the IQ4 panel.

I am coming from Frontpoint and have an IQ2 panel. The guides I see re: migrating from Frontpoint are all for the SImonXT hardware.

Is there any way to easily transfer all compatible sensors (I understand codes, settings, and Z-Wave won’t transfer) to the new IQ4 without setting it up new?

I am capable of setting up the new system fresh, but with so many sensors to trigger, it will definitely test my patience.

Is this possible?

Ideas I had:

1. Have Surety add my current IQ panel temporarily to your service just so it can store the sensors in alarm.com, then upgrade hardware.

2. Export sensors on Current IQ via Wi-Fi/software or even export to SD card (I forget if IQ panels have them at the moment).

3. Maybe alarm.com has account migration available for my current login for frontpoint/alarm.com?

Thank you!

Steps regarding how to switch and alternative transfer options are found above.

The easiest option would be to cancel your current Alarm.com account with your provider, and once the Alarm.com account is deleted you can activate that old panel with us.

You can then follow the steps here to try a backup restore to the new panel:

Can u post a picture of the panel u use with frontpoint as I didn’t think they offered the IQ 2 I know they used the IQ 1 then switched to the hub which is something only used with frontpoint service