I’m having continued “Loss of Supervision” alarms with my 2GIG GoControl3 panel (named “Grovetown”) and two 2GIG Recessed Door Contact (345MHz, not Z-wave) sensors.
- Both are installed well within range of the panel (within about 30 feet)
- Both are installed into wood doors, with no nearby metal to attentuate the signal.
- Both have had batteries changed to known-good brand-new lithium batteries
- The panel responds to tripping the sensors (by opening or closing the doors), but the loss of supervision alarms persist.
- The weirdest part: The loss of supervision alarms persist even after setting the sensors’ zones setting for “Sensor Supervised?” to Disabled !
Here’s my settings: (Zones 66 & 67)
- Sensor Type: 10 (Interior with Delay) or 05 (Day Zone)
- Sensor Equipment Type: Contact
- Equipment Code: 0863 - 2GIG Recessed Door
- Serial Numbers: (Confirmed good by tripping the sensors)
- Smart Areas Assignment: S1
- Sensor Loop: Loop 1
- Voice Discriptor: Upstairs Crawl Space Storage Door Left ( / Right)
- Sensor Reports: Enabled
- Sensor Supervised: Enabled (or even Disabled!)
- Sensor Chime: Voice Only
I cannot make heads or tails of these alarms. Can Surety help?