Issue with the remote console it will not connect to the master

, It appears to be a big mess right now

I’m also logged into an admin account that I cant get out of and from that account I cant even try to pair it again even though it fails anyway

This is what I have done so far.

I have changed both IP Addresses (They are both on the same subnet)
I have changed the wireless protocols and put them back
I have reset both of them back to defaults and reconfigured (no change)
They are both getting IP addresses from DHCP with no problems (They are on the same subnet)
I can see both of them in the router they just won’t connect to each other
Also I am logged into the master with some sort of admin account which didn’t go back to normal in 6 hours like I though it would and that account doesn’t even allow me to try and pair it again so I need to get out of there first

Anything I need to look at internally, when I did have access, I have tried rediscovery I tried to add it manually when it asked for the IP since it couldn’t find it to no avail

I’m out of ideas

To better assist you, what items are you referencing specifically?

Are you trying to pair an IQ Remote to the IQ Panel?

If so, which IQ Remote are you using?

Are you trying to pair an IQ Remote to the IQ Panel? the answer to that is yes. This panel is Version 2 I believe, the only way I can get them to communicate is with the onboard AP(currently configured this way). Also I noticed the status light (Red and Green when armed and not armed does not light up anymore. However they do work when I reboot the master

Which version of the IQ Remote are you trying to connect? The 9104-840?

Have you master reset the IQ Remote?

Are you connecting the IQ Remote to the same network that the IQ Panel is on?

Have reset both of these several times

The Master is running the following:
2.71-ADCS 9.7.2
Remote running the following:

2.71 Build 20220519-b5
Android OS 7.1.2

To clarify, are you running into issues when pairing the IQ Remote via Wi-Fi only? Are you able to connect the IQ Remote via AP mode currently?

Steps on how to pair the IQ Remote with the IQ Panel can be found here:

Please post any error messages from the panel that you are encountering.

Yes just wifi only This has been working fine for years then it decided to stop working
I looks at this video and all I saw differently that the 2,4 gighz channel was called out specifically . I have had that disabled for years. Does that have to be enabled for this to work?

One other thing. Every time I reboot I get an AC panel Power failure and it can not be cleared until I unplug it for a few min and then plug it back in. If I reboot again, it keeps coming back. The same scenario is required to clear it. It already been unplugged and the battery removed for at least 45 min but that doesn’t fix it

I looks at this video and all I saw differently that the 2,4 gighz channel was called out specifically

Can use either 2.4 or 5 if using the IQ Remote 9104-840, is this the version you are working with? 2.4 is going to have more range, depending on how far from the router the IQ Remote is. Both the IQ Remote and the IQ Panel need to be on the same Wi-Fi network

One other thing. Every time I reboot I get an AC panel Power failure and it can not be cleared until I unplug it for a few min and then plug it back in.

Which panel are you referencing, how exactly are you rebooting the panel?

Its the master panel with that power issues. I’m just going in and using the reboot icon. I have tried it with the switch on the side as well. in the log there isn’t a way to clear it unless I actually cause one by unplugging it , then I can clear it. I’m sure that it isn’t real

where is this version information all I see is this

2.71-ADCS 9.7.2

where is this version information all I see is this

That’s firmware. Model number is listed on the back. May be listed in About > Hardware.

As a troubleshooting step I would recommend connecting the remote via AP mode.

Overall when did the issue first occur and did you change your router or network information at that time?

When connecting the IQ Remote to the IQ Panel via Wi-Fi, what error are you receiving?

the model on the hardware page shows the following:
PS9201-1208-840

Its already in AP mode, hat the only way I could get it connected

No, it just quit talking one day and her we are. when I try to pair it it just rungs for a while and then stops no errors , I have done some testing and I don’t think they see each other and they are all on the same subnet and are connect to wireless

the model on the hardware page shows the following:
PS9201-1208-840

That is the model of the IQ Panel, not the IQ Remote. Should be listed on the back of the unit itself. Records indicate that it is likely the 9104-840 unit in use which can connect to 2.4 or 5.

If you want to connect it to wi-fi, try the following:

1. Remove the IQ Remote from main panel programming.
  2. Master Reset the IQ Remote (done via the settings menu on the default home screen in the top right hand corner of the screen, three vertical dots).
  3. Reboot the IQ Panel (Settings > Advanced Settings > Reboot)
  4. Once rebooted, make sure the IQ Panel 2 is connected to the desired network (Settings > Advanced Settings > Wi-Fi).
  5. Reconnect the IQ Remote to the IQ Panel.