Is my house haunted?

I have a fountain with a fireplace on top of it. Today at 2:33pm the fire went on and I noticed it 30 minutes after. In the history there is an entry where I turned it off. There are no entries where it went on

This is a problem because the water needs to be running to cool it for the fire not to melt compoent

It goes on when an electric igniter that is plugged in turns on. Igniting the natural gas. That igniter is plugged into a zwave outdoor switch that is not on any schedule or automation

No one turned it on. Any idea what could cause this? Why would a zwave switch turn on by itself?

Even if there was a power outage and power was restored, don’t z wave switches retrurn to their last position (off in this case)

This is in addition to my panic button activating without anyone being there Per this thread

Is this the device labeled “Fire Bowl”?

Curiously I see it turning on at 6PM the night before but never turning off.

How is this device interacted with? It was turned on on 3/7/21 at around 6PM by Voice. How was it turned off? There is no event for that.

Even if there was a power outage and power was restored, don’t z wave switches retrurn to their last position (off in this case)

No, not always. Some devices may power on when power is reapplied. Depends on the model. What model is being used?

When it rain it ports. On Tuesday , my zwave plug to my security Cameras (Seep Sentinel) was switched off at 12:57 PM. NO one was in the room

Today, My panel alerted me to a malfunction on my 345 mhz signal repeater. It stated it lost supervision. I recently changed batteries and I tooka look at it and the green Leds are flashing so I don’t understand why this would lose supervision.

can you give me some possible insight?

My zwave plug to my security Cameras (Seep Sentinel) was switched off at 12:57 P

I’m not seeing any malfunctions coming from this switch, has this happened more then once or is this an isolated incident?

My panel alerted me to a malfunction on my 345 mhz signal repeater. It stated it lost supervision. I recently changed batteries and I tooka look at it and the green Leds are flashing so I don’t understand why this would lose supervision.

It is still reporting malfunction, meaning it is having trouble communicating with the main panel.

What is the make/model of the device being used?

This is isolated

I bought this from you on order 41231

Resolution Products Long Range Sensor Repeater (RE220T)

Ill try unplugging and plugging it in again.

T

This is isolated

If it happens again, I would clear it from the network, re-add it, then run a Z-Wave network Rediscovery.

Resolution Products Long Range Sensor Repeater (RE220T)
Ill try unplugging and plugging it in again.

Was the LED Red prior to changing the batteries? Were the 3 x AAA Alkaline batteries new/within the printed date code?

Power cycling may help to resolve the malfunction. Also check to make sure the included antenna are still present and mounted on the outer terminals.

I cant remember if the LED was off, green or red when I changed batteries. They were unexpired batteries.

I unplugged and plugged in. Does it show that its communicating on your end? The error message on the panel seemed to clear

The malfunction has cleared on the back end.

If the LED is RED on the repeater, that means its plugged in to power but the battery is low/dead.

Green is power and battery are good.

No LED is no power/battery