IQ Panel randomly powering down

My panel at home is powering down randomly. I have to push the button on the side and it will boot up. The battery is fully charged.

Are you able to see anything in the logs? It happened twice today.

Can you also share what needs to be changed to remove the signal delay to the alarm company when the alarm goes off?

Can you also share what needs to be changed to remove the signal delay to the alarm company when the alarm goes off?

Dialer, or Transmission Delay, can be adjusted. Steps on how to do so can be found below:

My panel at home is powering down randomly. I have to push the button on the side and it will boot up. The battery is fully charged.

To trouble shoot, turn the panel off, Settings > Advanced Settings > Power Down.

• Unplug the power supply from the wall.
  • Open the panel disconnect the internal battery
  • Check to make sure the power supply is wired correctly both at the panel and at the power supply itself.
  • After checking, reboot the panel, battery first, then power supply.

Is the included power supply being used? What is the printed voltage?
Have any changes been made to the cable run? If so, what is the length of the run and the gauge of wire in use (should be printed on the wire).

We have an IQ Panel 2 and a remote. Is it possible that we got the power supply backwards when we were connecting?

We are using the power supplies provided in the box.

IQ Remote
Power Supply Model Number: SW070100A
7 Volts
1 Amp

IQ Panel 2
Power Supply Model Number: SW070100AB
7 Volts
1000 mA

Is it possible that we got the power supply backwards when we were connecting?

The panel would not power on at all if polarity was reversed when extending the cable. Did you add extra cable to the length of the power cord for either panel? If so, how long is the cable run and what gauge of cable?

Are you saying that the panel fully powers down and then when you hold the side button it goes through the full boot sequence?

Or do you mean the screen turns off, then when you press the button the screen turns back on immediately to the home page? That would be a normal screen time-out.