IQ Panel Error

Thanks I got this fixed :slight_smile:

It is working properly. I set the sensor to * Sensor Group: 25 Local Safety Sensor

It alerts me if the door is open or closed from the IQ panel, but I do not see this on my phone app.

How can I get alerted on my phone when the door is open or closed?

Thanks!

This would be handled by a sensor activity notification. Steps to create a notification are linked below. Due to activity monitoring delays in Alarm.com, notifications to the phone such as push notifications can only fire for door activity every 3 minutes.

I set up the alerts, but am not receiving them on my phone. Can you help please?

So that we can best assist, what is the name of the notification you created?

I see one sensor activity notification however it is set up so that notifications do not go out when one of two mobile devices are within a geofence. Those would only fire after both devices leave the geofence.

When someone unlocks the door I get an iphone notification

How can I make this happen with this sensor so I can get notified on my iphone notifications when someone opens and closes the door?

Thanks!

Did you see the prior responses above?

I see you have a sensor activity monitoring notification created for all sensors, however it is set up so that it will not work when one of your phones are within a home geofence. The notification would only fire after both devices leave the geofence, meaning both are gone from the home.

You can create a new notification for just the doors if you need.

Below are the steps for creating a notification from the guide. If you want the notification to go out at any time, do not use arming or geofence filters.

To create/edit a notification using the Customer Website:

1. Log into the Customer Website.
  2. Click Notifications.
  3. Click Edit Pencil on the notification to edit.
    • If the notification is not created yet, click + New Notification and then click to select the type of notification to create (e.g., Alarm, Arming Event, Arming Reminder, Sensor Activity, System Event, Video Callout, etc.). You want Sensor Activity.
  4. Enter the desired name for the notification.
  5. Configure the notification as desired.
  6. In Recipients, click + Add Recipient to select which contacts receive the notification.
  7. Click to select the entries in the Address Book to be notified.
    • If a contact is not listed:
  8. Click + New to add a new Address Book entry.
  9. Enter the new contact’s information, then click Add Contact.
    • To remove recipients, click the X Icon to remove the desired notification recipient.
  10. Click Close.
  11. Verify the notification is configured with the desired settings.
  12. Click Save.