IQ Panel beeping every 30 minutes

Starting a new thread after reading IQ Panel Beeps Twice An Hour.

My IQ Panel 4 (319.5MHz Verizon) shows 0 alerts/notifications. The Alarm.com panel shows no alerts/notifications.

I have attempted to disable the Panel Tamper alarm, but the sound keeps playing every 30 minutes.

Video & Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/aRBG3XR

Any suggestions?

Check local history at the panel, Settings > Status History may have information but I’m not seeing anything in Alarm.com history. Do you know what time the beeps occur?

Additionally, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Enter Installer/Dealer/Master Code > System Tests > Panel Test. Run all (the siren will sound for the Siren test). Afterwards, do any issues crop up ?

If an issue pops up, what is it? If no issue pops up and all the tests pass, reboot the panel Settings > Advacned Settings > Reboot. Does the issue resolve.

I have tried the panel test and everything passed.

I tried a reboot and the beeping now occurs at :24 and :54 past the hour instead of :07 and :37.

Perform a full power cycle. To do so:

• Disarm the system
  • Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings > Power Down
  • Unplug power supply from the outlet.
  • Open the panel and disconnect the internal battery
  • Leave off for 5 minutes or so
  • Power up battery first then power supply
  • Turn on panel, does the beeping resume?

I had this happen and it drove me nuts.

I got a tamper alert for a panic button. Check the device and it was closed.

tamper alert never showed up again on panel nor on notifications on ADC

Changed the battery and after about 4 hours (panel beeping every 30 minutes) it cleared and the panel stopped beeping.

The takeaway is that the tamper was probably caused by low batter and had I not seen the 1 tamper alert, I probably would still be trying to figure out the beeping. Nots sure why it didn’t report low battery.

Not sure if this helps

I was able to finally do the full power cycle. The beeping resumed.

The only noteworthy piece of the install was this screen:

The only noteworthy piece of the install was this screen:

Run a daughter card test. Does the card show failure?

• Settings > Advanced Settings > Daughter Card Tests

Outside of that, the beep linked above is related to the Low Battery Trouble Beep (can confirm in Settings > Advacned Settings > Sound > Edit Trouble Beep Chimes > Sensor Low Battery

You can verify if there is a low battery by going to Settings, then Status. Under the “Current Status” tab, there is a column for Battery. You can scroll through that and verify if any sensor has a low battery.

How long has thie issue been occuring, since first reported or for longer?

Card fails:

That was the issue. Just strange how I had just replaced that battery and it’s still reporting Low. I replaced the battery again and did the same thing. I suppressed the low battery chime and it stopped.

That was the issue. Just strange how I had just replaced that battery and it’s still reporting Low. I replaced the battery again and did the same thing. I suppressed the low battery chime and it stopped.

Sometimes when replacing a low battery, you need to leave it out for about 30 seconds before replacing it with the fresh battery but this is typically only seen on life safety devices (like smoke detectors).

Card fails:

Do a complete power down of the system.

• Settings > Advanced Settings > Power Down
  • Unplug power supply from the wall outlet
  • Open the panel and disconnect the internal battery
  • Leave system off for 5-10 minutes

Power up battery first, then power supply, wait 5 minutes then run the daughter card test again. What is the result