Integration with smart hubs

Does anyone know how i get get qolsys/2gig/dsc panel integrated with vera or ST hub so I can not have to rely on alarm.com ecosystem?

This is a technical support forum for Alarm.com systems and services.

That said, this post goes over the steps for adding Vera as a primary controller. Keep in mind the Alarm and Z-wave functions of alarm panels are separate and alarm status is not just naturally transmitted via Z-wave. Trying to use Z-wave to monitor the alarm state of any of the panel models will result in extremely limited functionality.

Thanks I actually did just find that post after several days of searching for integration. Does this limit me to a non monitored solution? Also , is this the 2GIG GC3 Panel?

The post linked specifically refers to the 2GIG GC2, but steps would be roughly the same for all panels.

suretyDIY service and 24/7 monitoring requires an Alarm.com cellular communicator. All accounts through suretyDIY use Alarm.com.

Ok so I can use both Vera and alarm.com as integrations allow. Thanks

Yes, the integration would end up being parallel systems, with the 2GIG compatible devices capable of Alarm.com control, as well as control through your chosen primary hub.

And just to confirm, Qolsys IQ Panel 2 does not have this secondary hub functionality?

We do not have thorough testing of this on the new IQ Panel 2, but the UI infrastructure for using the IQ Panel 2 as a secondary panel is included in settings.

You would need to uncheck Primary Controller under Settings - Advanced - Installation - Devices - Z-wave Devices - Z-wave Settings