Indoor Window Sensor

What sensor is similar to this to track if an indoor window is open or closed Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks!

That appears to be a 2GIG DW10. Replacement can be purchased below.

Thanks, I purchased this and am trying to replace this with the living room window.

How can I add this new one and keep all the same settings for the living room window

You can find programming instructions here:

You can Edit the sensor you are replacing and just change the sensor ID to that of the new one. Be sure to test the new sensor before mounting.

How do I connect 2GIG Thin Door/Window Contact - Surety to the panel? What do I do to make this in learning mode?

How can I Edit the sensor I am replacing and just change the sensor ID to that of the new one?

The steps to reach sensor programming are in the guide above as well.

If you just need to edit the sensor id: on the panel go to Settings > Advanced Settings > enter installer code > Installation > Devices > Security Sensors > Edit Sensor.

Change the ID to match that of the new sensor.

Thanks!

How do I connect 2GIG Thin Door/Window Contact - Surety to the panel? What do I do to make this in learning mode?

There seems to be a little confusion. Performing the steps above swaps the sensor the panel is listening for. You do not separately learn it in if you are editing the existing zone.

I am confused. Can you please walk me through the steps to do this?

Thanks

If you just need to edit the sensor id:

At the alarm panel, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > enter installer code > Installation > Devices > Security Sensors > Edit Sensor.

In the Sensor ID field, Change the ID to match that of the new sensor.

A visual guide of the menu choices can be found here:

If you are still having issues with programming, please post an image of the issue you are encountering, or let us know the specific step outlined in the above guides you are running into issues with.

I get here and then what do I do Screenshot by Lightshot

Edit the Sensor ID field to match the number on the new sensor. Found on the box or on the unit itself. May be labeled TXID on a 2GIG brand sensor.

Leave the other setting alone if you want to keep the settings the same. Click Save when done. Then test sensor for functionality.

Thanks that worked!