The firmware of an Alarm.com Smart Thermostat can be found locally on the thermostat or on the box.
Note: To update the firmware of an Alarm.com Smart Thermostat, it must be replaced with a new one at this time.
- Tap the display to wake up the thermostat.
- Tap Menu.
- In Menu, tap About.
- The firmware information will be listed in the About screen.
- Press the MINUS button.
- Select ABOUT.
- Select VERSION.
When looking for the general firmware of the thermostat, refer to the MFW version.
- Put the thermostat into OFF mode.
- Press and hold the UP button until the display changes from the temperature to a version number (e.g., 1.30, 1.50, 1.60, etc.)
- Press the UP button again to cycle to the version number indicated with the HEAT / COOL icons.
Caution : The version indicated with the RADIO ICON is not the firmware of the thermostat.
The box the thermostat came in will indicate the thermostat version that was flashed at the factory. It is labeled as FWV.