Honeywell Vistal panel with WA15PSAI - 10.24 processor

I have a Honeywell Vistal panel with WA15PSAI - 10.24 processor and need monitoring service from your company. What will I need to be able to use my existing panel with all my sensors and smoke detector. In researching, I found out that I will need the “Alarm.com Honeywell Vista System Enhancement Module” to get your monitoring service. My questions are; is there any other device that I need to purchase? Or is there anything else that I will need to since I’m moving my monitoring service to your company? I am assuming this will just take over the monitoring and I will not lose any of my sensors.

Happy to assist! We are a DIY Alarm.com service provider. In order to connect a Honeywell Vista panel to Alarm.com, you will need the 4G LTE Alarm.com System Enhancement Module. The guide below covers how to determine which panels are compatible and how to connect the SEM.

Or is there anything else that I will need to since I’m moving my monitoring service to your company? I am assuming this will just take over the monitoring and I will not lose any of my sensors.

Switching providers should not remove any programmed sensors from the panel but you may want to reach out to them to confirm.

Other then the SEM no other new hardware is needed. You will need the following in order to connect the SEM, steps on how to get both steps done are found in the above guide:

• Get access to your Vista panel’s Installer Code
  • Enable keypad 8 device Address 23

Thank you very much. Straight forward and easy to follow guide. I’ll advice to add the point that an alarm wire (22/4) will be needed to connect the SEM to the panel.

Glad you were able to get that working. I will make that adjust to the guide as well.