Help reconnecting cameras to new WiFi

I recently changed my router and have to reconnect my cameras. However, they are hung really high up and I don’t have a ladder to reach them. I tried using the AP mode user interface method but the page won’t load.
How can I reconnect my cameras without having physical access to them? Is there a way to do it remotely, besides AP mode UI which isn’t loading? For reference, this is the method that I am referring to:

Configure the video device’s Wi-Fi network using the AP mode user interface

1. Using a web browser on the Wi-Fi capable device, enter 192.168.1.1 in the web browser and press Enter .
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the video device to the customer’s wireless network.
  3. Click Scan for wireless networks .
  4. Click the name of the desired Wi-Fi network.
  5. In the Security Key field, enter the Wi-Fi password.
  6. Click Ok in the pop-up window that appears asking to refer to the website.

You need to physically access the camera to make these changes via AP mode or WPS.

The camera must be placed in WPS or AP mode via its on board button. It would not be secure to have an AP mode constantly broadcasting.

From above the quote you referenced in the guide:

Connect a Wi-Fi capable device to the video device’s AP network

1. Press and hold the WPS/Reset button on the back of the video device for 5 to 7 seconds until the LED starts flashing white.
  2. Using a computer, smartphone, or tablet, connect to the Wi-Fi network named ALARM (##:##:##) . The numbers in parentheses are the last six digits of the video device’s MAC address.

Without accessing the cameras physically, you could instead reconnect your old router, then after the cameras connect to it you can pre-emptively change the wireless credentials for the cameras manually in Alarm.com to whatever your new router is going to use.

I unfortunately no longer have my old router. I just rented a ladder to reach the camera. I tried holding the reset button but the light always turns blue, never white, no matter how long I hold for. My router does not have a WPS button so I cannot use WPS mode to connect and must connect via AP mode. Am I missing something? Why won’t the light turn white?

My router does not have a WPS button

What model of router are you using?

5G Wi-Fi Gateway for High Speed Home Internet | T-Mobile 5G Home Internet.

Alright, a couple considerations:

The cameras are still registered to your account correct? I would try to factory reset and delete them from your account to reset to AP mode again. Then you can relearn them on your account.

Press and hold the reset/WPS button until the LED is flashing Green and Red (about 15 seconds), then release the button. This will factory reset the camera. You can delete the camera from your account in the Video > Settings > Video Device Info page in Alarm.com.

However, a big caveat:

Cellular Internet ISPs are not officially supported.

Cellular internet is commonly throttled and has bandwidth limits which negatively impact the video streaming, and Alarm.com cannot guarantee service compatibility or reliability when a cellular ISP is used unfortunately.