GD00Z-5 GC3 ADD

Wiring looks fine. This is unlikely a newfound compatibility issue given you’re trying on two different models.

One more thing to try, looks like there is a trick to resync the tilt which may be helpful in this case. Hold down the link button for 7-10 seconds. You’ll hear a short beep. This should resync the tilt sensor.

You may want to remove, default, resync, then re-add to the panel to see if that has any beneficial effect.

I resync each tilt sensor as instructed without removing or reading GD00Z units and they both are working fine.

Thank you!

This whole 2 day ordeal could have been avoided if the 2GIG package insert clearly stated:

1. To add or remove device you must FIRST press and release the “link” button 5 times, wait for red light to blink THEN press and release the link button once.

2. Add and remove device to controller before final install.

3. Tilt sensor should be synced prior to beginning the addition/removal process by holding down the link button for 7-10 seconds hearing a short beep would resync the tilt sensor

Product instructions could certainly use a tweak. I looked through for these things as well.

The reset and resync of the sensors is not necessary in all cases. I think these two units are actually factory updated GD00Z-4 units based on the manufacture date on the label. That is likely the difference in this case.