Firmware Updates for Surety Clients with 2GIG GC2 Panels

As a reminder, the 3G sunset date is approaching, and we want to ensure that our clients are ready.

For those upgrading, the purchase of a new 4G module or panel from Surety includes a free month of service. Clients using 2GIG GC2 panels will need firmware updated to version 1.19 in order to utilize a new 4G module.

To ensure you’re ready to upgrade, we’re offering free over the air (OTA) firmware updates to clients with 2GIG GC2 panels using earlier firmware versions. This process can take up to 24 hours, and necessitates leaving your panel powered on, and not rebooting it until the update is complete. If you would like to have your GC2 firmware updated to 1.19, please send us a private message and we will be happy to assist!

1 Like

I know I haw the lte Communicator but is there any update that my panel needs

If you have a new GC2e there are newer firmware versions, but the latest version for the regular GC2 is 1.19.3.1 (which you have)

Ok cool yeah I haven’t switched the gc2e yet just haven’t had time to get around too it plus reprogramming just haven’t had time to do anything with it I keep telling mySelf oh I’ll do it this weekend and oh I’ll do it next but u see how that worked