False temperature alerts - only when have both a max and min temp?

Just setup ADC-T3000 thermostat with my IQ panel 4. Only problem I’m having is with the temperature alerts.

Initially (several days ago) I setup the system with alerts for under 60 or over 80, but within a few hours I got alerts when the temp was in this range which is obviously an error.

I then deleted the notification via my alarm.com account online, waited 5 minutes and recreated the notification but this time just with the over 80 alert. I also rebooted the panel.

Multiple days went by with no issues after having eliminated the lower temp from the notification.

Lastly I decided yesterday to try adding back in the under 60 portion of the alert. Within a few hours I got the same type of error as when I initially tried setting up the system with 2 temp constraints in one notification.

Screen shot from last night is attached.

It would seem that I do not have errors with just a single temp notification but do have errors when there are 2 temps for the panel to consider in a single notification.

Is there a way to create 2 separate temp notifications, one for under 60 and one for over 80? It seems this is possible with humidity notifications but not with temp notifications?

I have seen another post discussing this, please let me know if I should me moving my question to that thread to keep things organized

Thanks again to the surety team for all their prompt replies while I continue setting up my system…

I have seen another post discussing this,

Yes this is the same issue. I’ve just sent off a follow up to our Alarm.com reps requesting an update on this.

Based on reports and testing it only affects the notification if a range is selected for both high and low temps. If the location is more likely to experience one over the other you can select just the high for example and it should work normally.

There is clearly a calculation or logic bug occurring when a range is selected.

ok, great, thanks. I guess that’s all we can do for now. I will just set the temp alert for the high temp for now, and will check in later to see if this is resolved in 6 months or so. Thanks again for all of your quick responses.