Does Surety support Pro Series SVR?

@tyler

This may have changed, but Surety does NOT support business accounts which are needed for these newer Pro Series SVR’s, correct?

Thanks!

This may have changed, but Surety does NOT support business accounts which are needed for these newer Pro Series SVR’s, correct?

We do not offer the Alarm.com commercial business plans, but the CSVR does not require those plans. You can add one with SVR support on the Protect or Complete plans.

@jwcsurety

Thanks for the info… I guess I confused myself and the question I really wanted to ask is:

You need a business account to take advantage of being able to use third party cameras with the Pro CSVR correct?

Ah, yes that is correct. Third party camera support does require commercial video plans. We do not support these currently.

Thanks for confirming

How are “Alarm.com commercial business plans” different? Pricing? Features?

Any plans to start offering them?

I can’t provide pricing info on commercial plans because we do not sell them at this time. They would be more expensive though, and we focus on residential plans currently.

Yes there are some features unique to commercial plans which are designed for business locations, such as business analytics (people counting, queue monitoring, etc.) and enterprise options for grouping camera views from multiple locations (like a group of stores in a geographical region).

Currently I am not aware of any plans to sell the commercial video service plans in the near future.

ok, we do need those add’l features (multiple locations, tracking employees, customers)

Love Surety and for what it is worth, if you did offer alarm.com’s commercials plan I would sign up in a minute with you guys.

Appreciate the follow up! Our team uses feedback like this to help inform decisions and I am happy to bring it up internally as a feature request.